Treatment-Resistant Depression Research Trial (CL042)
South Florida Location
Assess the effectiveness of Magnesium Sulfate infusion on treatment-resistant depression patients over a period of 8 days.
- You must be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Have mild to moderate treatment-resistant depression.
- Have had failure of clinical improvement after 6 weeks of a standard treatment.
- You will make 5 visits over a period of 8 days.
- You will receive the investigational study medication, blood tests, and physical exams.
- Upon completion of the study you will receive compensation up to $400 for time and travel.
Register For This Study
Back to Studies
- Study Product
- Blood Tests
- Physical Exams
- Up to $400 for Time and Travel
- Referral Bonus Available: $50*
Life Extension Clinical Research, Inc., engages in cutting-edge clinical trials with the goal of extending the healthy human life span and defeating disease. Our clinical research is designed to explore the potential of innovative dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, topicals (cosmetic), and medical devices.