Insomnia Clinical Research Trial (CL053)
South Florida Location
To determine the efficacy and safety of an intravenous sedative medication that may help induce sleep in people with chronic insomnia.
- You must be generally healthy and between 18 and 65 years of age.
- You must not have responded to conventional pharmacologic therapies within the past 90 days.
Qualified Participants Will Receive At No Cost:
- You will be given routine physical exams, laboratory testing and a screening Polysomnogram (PSG) to confirm diagnosis at no cost.
- You will receive a two hour infusion of Propofol, followed by a recovery period of sleep, for five consecutive nights.
- All infusions will take place in the Broward Health Medical Center Sleep Lab, under the direct care of a Board Certified Anesthesiologist, dedicated to the program.
- The sleep lab is fully equipped for sedation and monitoring per American Society of Anesthesiology standards and is physically located within the hospital.
- You will be followed by our investigator for six months after the infusions with both surveys and a follow up PSG at three months.
Register For This Study
Back to Studies
If Qualified You Will Receive:
- Polysomnography to Evaluate Your Quality of Sleep
- Blood Tests
- Clinical Evaluations
- Physical Exams
- A Medically Supervised Infusion of Study Agent for Sleep
Life Extension Clinical Research, Inc., engages in cutting-edge clinical trials with the goal of extending the healthy human life span and defeating disease. Our clinical research is designed to explore the potential of innovative dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, topicals (cosmetic), and medical devices.