Weight Loss Clinical Research Trial (CL056)
South Florida Location
Assess the effectiveness of a comprehensive weight management program that includes nutritional supplements, medications, a meal replacement shake, cognitive behavioral sessions and hormone balancing.
- You must be between 35 and 60 years of age.
- Be able to follow a recommended diet program.
- Be able to conduct some form of exercise throughout the study.
- You must be overweight (defined as having a BMI between 27 and 35).
- Be able to travel to the Broward County research facilities for the scheduled visits over a 120-day period.
- You will receive the investigational study medication, nutritional supplements, meal replacement product, and behavioral counseling from a licensed psychologist.
- You will receive physical exams and laboratory testing including male or female hormone blood panels.
- Upon completion of the study you will be compensated for time and travel up to $190.
Register For This Study
Back to Studies
- Study Product (medications, supplements and meal replacement)
- Blood Tests (including hormone blood panels)
- Physical Exams
- Behavioral sessions
- Up to $190 for time and travel
- Referral Bonus Available: $50*
Life Extension Clinical Research, Inc., engages in cutting-edge clinical trials with the goal of extending the healthy human life span and defeating disease. Our clinical research is designed to explore the potential of innovative dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, topicals (cosmetic), and medical devices.