Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels (CL067A)
South Florida Location
Assess the effect of a nutritional supplement in support of cholesterol health in males and females over the course of 60 days.
- You must be between 18 and 65 years of age.
- Have mildly elevated total cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- You are not currently taking (and have not taken in the past 30 days)
any medications/niacin used to lower cholesterol or
- Be able to comply with all study procedures and visits.
- You will make 4 visits over 60 days.
- You will receive the nutritional supplement to be studied, blood pressure
evaluations and blood tests.
- Upon successful completion of the trial you will be compensated for time
and travel up to $100.
Register For This Study
Back to Studies
- Study Product
- Blood Tests including the VAP® laboratory test which provides total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, VLDL, and several clinically relevant cholesterol
- Blood Pressure Evaluations
- Up to $100 for Time and Travel Expenses
- Referral Bonus Available: $50*
Life Extension Clinical Research, Inc., engages in cutting-edge clinical trials with the goal of extending the healthy human life span and defeating disease. Our clinical research is designed to explore the potential of innovative dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, topicals (cosmetic), and medical devices.