Women today face a growing number of health issues, including the need to support DNA gene structure in the breast. Detrimental factors such as the aging process, along with the daily bombardment of environmental estrogen-like compounds, demonstrate the need to support a woman’s breast cellular structure.
A wealth of research shows that specific plant extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety that women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Estrogen is broken down in the body into two important metabolites. Those metabolites are the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.31-33
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can now take a phytonutrient-based formula that helps support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification. Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens — function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers that help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus blocking bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects34,35
- Plant lignans — boost beneficial enterolactone levels that favorably alter estrogen metabolism36-38
- Cruciferous vegetable extracts and I3C — effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone39-41
- Calcium d-Glucarate — safely facilitates the removal of harmful estrogen from the body through inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, a bad enzyme that rips the glucuronide conjugate off the estrogen42-44
- Vitamin D — promotes healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells45
Breast Health Formula provides nutrients that have demonstrated broad-spectrum support for preserving optimal breast health.