As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system.1,2 Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins.3-5
Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
- Non-GMO whey protein concentrate
- Naturally high levels of essential branched-chain amino acids
- High-quality muscle building protein
- Easily mixes into water or milk
- Great taste! Available in both natural chocolate and natural vanilla flavors.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
(Approximate g per serving):
|| 0.61 g|
||1.60 g |