The original hydrolyzed Super Collagen+C™ Tablet since 1986. Derived from 100% pure bovine sources, using only selected food source cattle. Extracted from only the dermis (skin) of selected cattle, the safest and richest source of collagen, NOT bone or trachea. Made of pharmaceutical food-grade hydrolyzed bovine-skin collagen, NOT whole gelatin. Hydrolyzed into lower molecular weight for maximum absorption.
Contains hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, two amino acids specific to only Collagen. Are not regularly found in amino acid supplements and are especially important to our collagen production. About 30% of body's protein is collagen. Collagen Type I is 90% of the body's total collagen supply. Both Collagen I & III are the main collagen types in connective tissue. Tablets are formulated with Vitamin C, absolutely essential to collagen formation.
B.S.E. (Mad Cow Disease)
Collagen+C™ supplements are made from USDA approved raw materials, free of B.S.E. (mad cow disease) under strict veterinary standards. The F.D.A. states in it's document "Guidance for Industry" dated July 1998 and updated March 5, 2001 (CFR 589.2000) that "…collagen is exempt under the B.S.E. regulation. Data available to the F.D.A. suggest that collagen does not transmit the transmissable Spongiform Encephalopathy agent. The conventional manufacturing process collagen has been demonstrated to inactivate in a significant way, any residual activity that may have been present in source tissues."
Because this supplement genetically parallels the amino acid structure of our own body's collagen, persons taking Super Collagen+C™ tablets will experience 100% absorption into the blood stream where cellular changes occur.
- Provides those specific amino acids (hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine) necessary to replenishing our own body’s collagen supply.
- Hydrolyzed collagen is a rich natural source of glycine, the amino acid vital for muscle growth.
- Builds bone matrix. Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone.
- Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds.
- Thickens fine hair, adds body and slows down hair loss.
- Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion.
Persons taking this supplement often see visible improvements within a couple weeks.