Water, distilled and deionized, arginine (free base), pyroglutamic acid, ascorbyl polyphosphate, VAM-4 (vitamins A, D3, and carotinol mix), niacin (vitamin B3 as niacinamide), polyquaternium-10, inositol, taurine, mannitol, D-pantethine, canthaxanthin, polyphospheric acid, Liquipar PE, cetyl dimethyl betaine, etidronic acid, imidurea, Velvetex OLB-50, maltol.
- For adults only. Shake well before using. Use every day. (For maximum penetration, use Living Skin after you shower, bathe, or hot tub.)
- Simply squirt a little Living Skin into the palm of your hand. Use the fingertips of your other hand to massage Living Skin into your skin (do not rub into eyes).
- The Final Touch: When the liquid is almost dry, very gently caress your skin with dry fingertips, thereby transforming the shine into a beautiful eggshell matte finish that will immediately help to hide fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes via an optical stealth effect.
- When using with waterproof sunscreen, put the sunscreen on first, and then Living Skin. Living Skin may be used under cosmetics.
- For even better results, use New Feeling along with Living Skin; mix in the palm of your hand and massage gently into your skin! (Do not mix these two products until use.)
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes to prevent irritation; wash with plenty of cool water if this occurs. Do not use on diseased skin. For skin medical problems, see a doctor or dermatologist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Extremely slippery when wet or re-wet. Do not expose Living Skin to high temperatures for long periods of time or leave bottle in the sun, since this may cause some potency to be lost.