Membrell JOINThealth™ Plus Antioxidants provides all of the benefits of the original JOINThealth™ formula plus the power of a proprietary blend of botanical extracts.
- Same ten day results as original JOINThealth™
- Same clinically proven ingredient, NEM®, as original JOINThealth™
- Plus the power of the antioxidant polyphenols from grape seed, pine bark, and turmeric extracts
- Plus support for a healthy immune response from boswellia and curcuminoids (turmeric extract)
- Only two 500 mg capsules per day
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- Vegetarian (non-shellfish, non-bovine product)
NEM® (natural eggshell membrane), the main ingredient in JOINThealth™ Plus Antioxidants, has been clinically proven to enhance joint comfort and flexibility in just 7-10 days.1,2 NEM® naturally contains a range of building blocks for cartilage and connective tissue, including the key glycosaminoglycans chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, as well as collagen and other proteins.
A proprietary antioxidant blend provides support for a healthy immune response with these botanical extracts:
- Boswellia seratta – In clinical trials, boswellia was shown to significantly improve knee comfort, mobility and walking distance.3
- Turmeric extract has been shown to limit the activity of LOX and COX-2, enzymes. In clinical trials, curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, was shown to improve patient comfort after surgery.4
- Grape seed and pine bark extracts contain powerful antioxidants known as oligomeric proanthyocyanidins (OPCs). These OPCs and other antioxidants provide natural support for the body’s response to oxidative stress.
1. Ruff KJ, DeVore, DP, Leu MD, Robinson,MA. Eggshell membrane a possible new natural therapeutic for joint and connective tissue disorders: results from two open-label human clinical studies. Clin Interv Aging. 2009; 4:235-240.
2. Ruff KJ Winkler A., Jackson RW, DeVore DP, Ritz BW. Eggshell membrane in the treatment of pain and stiffness from osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized, multicenter, double blind, placebo controlled clinical study. Clin Rheumatol. 2009; 28:907-914.
3. Kimmatkar N et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee—a randomized double blind, placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine. 2003;10:3-7.
4. Satoskar RR, et al. Evaluation of anti-inflammatory property of curcumin (diferuloyl methane) in patients with postoperative inflammation. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1986;24:651-654.