Fully updated, featured re-release! Includes new information, personal stories, and delicious recipes.
Beauty is not about hard work after all -- if you have the right tools. This revolutionary guide peels away the layers of conventional body and beauty wisdom to uncover the crucial missing information needed for real transformation. nationally renowned beauty and holistic health expert Kat James reveals the life-altering secrets she discovered after more than a decade of self-destructive living, and an eating disorder that almost took her life.
Based on breaking science and her own remarkable metamorphosis, The Truth About Beauty represents the most comprehensively researched, inside-out beauty guide to date. In this book you will discover the real power tools for dramatic, healthy self-transformation without drugs, surgery, harsh regimens, or deprivation.
In this fully updated and expanded fifth-anniversary edition, you will find more than one hundred new pages of information and hard-to-find resources, including book-wide chart updates, incredible new success stories, and -- by demand -- Kat's Six-Day Jumpstart menu and Recipe Collection from her acclaimed Total Transformation® programs!
- Transform yourself by upgrading selfsabotaging choices into "pro-beauty" choices.
- Shut off weight gain, inflammation, and food addiction by correcting your chemistry (not by counting calories).
- Get back your "virgin skin" by getting off the merry-go-round of problemcausing product regimens and taking a smarter, inside-out approach to chronic issues.
- Discover the most exciting, proven natural antiaging nutrients and strategies.
- Access a powerful arsenal of standout foods, supplements, and cosmeceuticals that Marie Claire calls "worth their weight in gold."