What If Your Weight Wasn’t Your Fault?
If you are like most, you have tried to find an easy, enjoyable, permanent weight loss solution. One that doesn’t make you give up too many of your favorite foods, have you working out like a maniac, and won’t fail you in the long run. But long-term success is awfully hard if you don’t address the hidden culprit behind the excess fat we carry: the toxic burden our bodies have accumulated.
Whether you have just a few pounds to lose or are battling more, this new plan from health pioneer Suzanne Somers will give you the knowledge you need to easily combat these toxins and become slim, vibrant, healthy, and sexy . . . forever.
Within the pages of Sexy Forever you will discover:
- Thousands of FDA-approved chemicals and toxins surrounding us every day that sabotage our health and weight—and how to conquer these enemies.
- A simple-to-follow three-phase weight loss program, filled with rich, delicious foods. Plus, a special Detox Phase that has been designed to release your toxic burden and blast off those first—or last few—pounds.
- All-new delicious recipes, with menus for fabulous eating every day.
- A moderate (hint: fast and easy!) exercise program to keep you fit and healthy.
- Ways to jump-start your success: cutting-edge, natural tools and products to make every step of the plan faster, easier, and more convenient. Includes amazing supplements and weight loss products to help catapult your success.
- A simple test that could unlock the hidden secret to your personal food demons—food sensitivities or intolerances that could silently be keeping you overweight or even chronically ill.
- How to achieve natural hormonal balance: the missing ingredient for every person over forty that must be added to make any plan successful.
- An all-access pass to revered doctors, experts, and nutritionists who helped Suzanne craft the plan.
About the Author
Suzanne Somers is the author of twenty books, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Knockout and Ageless, and the New York Times bestsellers Breakthrough; Keeping Secrets; Eat Great, Lose Weight; Get Skinny on Fabulous Food; Eat, Cheat, and Melt the Fat Away; Suzanne Somers’ Fast & Easy; and The Sexy Years.