Heart attack and stroke, collectively known as cardiovascular disease, is the number one killer of men and women in the United States and throughout the world. The good news - cardiovascular disease is virtually preventable with a healthy lifestyle and medications (if needed).
By reading Heart Attack Proof, you will:
- Discover the optimal diet for weight control and heart-health
- Avoid the food ingredient that leads to 100,000 premature deaths per year
- Begin an exercise plan that has been shown to save thousands of lives each year
- Learn how to perform a simple stress reduction technique that can lower your blood pressure, stabilize your heart rhythm and reduce your risk of a heart attack.
- Understand the new science that has uncovered the root cause of heart attacks
- Cite the blood tests that can save your life
- Discover how your dentist (and hygienist) can help prevent your heart attack
- Understand why a sudden heart attack can strike despite a normal cholesterol and stress test
- Learn how snoring (and sleep apnea) can cause a heart attack – and how to prevent it.
"Dr. Ozner’s new book, Heart Attack Proof, is a must-read for all health conscious individuals interested in information to help reduce the risk of heart disease or stroke. Dr. Ozner represents the best in modern medicine, a compassionate and highly respected cardiologist, intimately familiar with subtle and complex medical science, yet able to distill down and communicate critical information in an understandable way to his patients. If you want to know how to prevent a heart attack, read this book – now!" — Steven V. Joyal, MD, Chief Medical Officer Life Extension, Inc.