Dr. Dzugan and his foresighted colleagues have discovered a new fundamental and unifying truth about human aging. They recognize that elevated cholesterol may in fact simply be the result of accumulated errors of physiology throughout a lifetime.
If the theories in The Magic of Cholesterol Numbers are true, then when humans repair a lifetime of errors of physiology using tailored, multimodal therapeutic approaches, they can see remarkable results in conditions that otherwise perplex mainstream medicine.
In The Magic of Cholesterol Numbers, you’ll gain knowledge about:
- Why mainstream doctors have taken a disastrous approach to cholesterol.
- What the atherosclerosis–cholesterol axis is and why it’s important.
- What the real problems created by high and low cholesterol are.
- How cholesterol and steroid hormones are linked.
- What the “grandmother” of steroids truly is.
- Why there are so many unfavorable misconceptions about estrogen in women.
- How Dr. Dzugan’s cutting edge hypothesis about high cholesterol is changing medicine.
- And much, much more!
"This is an absolutely brilliant and very unique book." – Emilia Fabian, MD, PhD