Item Catalog Number: LC100005
Low on energy? Something "not quite right"? Not all medical conditions are obvious or easy to diagnose. Some have vague symptoms that appear over months or even years. People often write off their symptoms as the result of aging or stress.
Life Extension’s Energy Profile was designed to look at a wide variety of medical causes for low energy. This profile includes:
- Chemistry profile (complete metabolic panel with lipids)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Epstein-Barr Virus Antibodies (IgG and IgM)
- Cytomegalovirus Antibodies (IgG and IgM)
- Total and Free Testosterone
- Free T3
- Free T4
- C-reactive protein (high sensitivity)
- Vitamin B12
With an eye on hormones, chronic inflammation, thyroid function, anemia, diabetes, metabolic function, stress, and two common viruses this panel is a powerful tool towards your wellness goal.
A 12-hour fast is required for this blood test. However, drink plenty of water and take your medications as prescribed.