60 softgels, Item# 01400
|Units||Non-Members||Members (Not a Member?)|
Most people don’t realize that vitamin E contains eight different compounds. Commercial vitamin E supplements focus on only four of these compounds called tocopherols, while mostly leaving out the four tocotrienols that are rich in therapeutic and antioxidant benefits.
Life Extension's Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols softgel capsules contain tocotrienols derived from red palm oil from the Elaeis guineensis tree. Due to their unique chemical structure, tocotrienols provide potent antioxidant benefits throughout the body. Most importantly, tocotrienols shield DNA from oxidant damage while protecting cellular membranes.
Through a patented delivery system5, Life Extension® provides the most absorbable red palm oil tocotrienols supplement available today.
1. Nutr Cancer. 1999;33(1):26-32.
2. Atherosclerosis. 2005 Oct;(2):367-74.
3. Stroke. 2011 Aug;42(8):2308-14.
4. Randomized Clinical Trial of Tocotrienols Supplementation vs. Placebo for Androgenetic Alopecia. Professor Yuen Kah Hay, b., School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains, Malaysia.
5. US Patent No: US 6,596,306.
Tocomin® is a registered trademark and SupraBio™ is a trademark of Carotech, Inc. Tocomin® SupraBio™ System is protected by US Patent Nos.: 5,157,132, 7,544,822 and 6,596,306. Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.