2014 General Advertising Rates and Information
|Full Page - 4-color
Rates quoted per insertion
Orders are non-cancelable ten days prior to rate card insertion closing dates.
Advertisers may earn a discount based on page equivalency volume run within a contract year.
- The above rates are based on an average circulation of 320,000
- Single copy: $4.99
- Subscriptions: $40.00 per year, or part of $75 annual Life Extension Foundation
- Established: 1994
Commission and Credit Policies
- Commission to recognized agencies: 15%
- Terms: net 30
- Finance charge of 1.5% per month for invoices outstanding beyond 30 days
- Invoices rendered on or about on-sale date
- New advertisers must supply acceptable credit references and payment up front with first order
Announcement of any change in rate will be made at least two months in advance of closing date of the issue affected. Orders for issues thereafter will be accepted at "prevailing rate."
Contact for Sales and Information:
Advertising Account Manager
PRODUCTION SCHEDULE 2013
||Ad Space Closing/Art Due
*Refers to date issue mails to subscribers/members. Issue available at newsstands approximately three weeks later.