Calendar of Events
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Conquer Holiday Food Bloat
Join Chef Elisa at Life Extension Nutrition Center November 6, 2014 at 6pm,
for a Fun, Informational Lecture!
Samples and recipes will be available.
Chef Elisa Eliot is the CEO of Wholesome Meal and creator of Snack Bites, her signature gluten free snack is now sold in 40 stores nationwide including the Life Extension Nutrition Center.
Chef Elisa, has more than 20 years' experience as a private nutrition chef and caterer, serving celebs, athletes and many people with compromised health conditions. Over the years her clientele has included, Dan Marino, Indigo Girls, hockey player Chris Grattin , philanthropist Dr. Burton Grossman and many South Florida professional athletes.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
The Root of Health
A special day of facts, food, and fun
11 a.m. • Effects of posture and its relation to digestive disorders
Barak Meraz, D.C., B.S.
- Stress and its effects to all digestive disorders
- Are your Cells toxic or deficient? Knowing may change your life!
- How the spine directly and indirectly causes dysfunction to the digestive system
1 p.m. • You Are What You Eat, Digest, Absorb, Utilize, and Eliminate
Matt Cooper, D.C.
- Learn how to cultivate your microbiome utilizing a Functional Digestion Model
- Creating an enzyme supplement protocol based on your food intolerances and nutritional deficiencies
- Enzymes: Digestion and Beyond
3 p.m. • Kombucha: Elixir of Health or Tart Brewed Tea
- Brewing instructions for a healthy life
- Kombucha Craze: The Future is the Past
- A biochemical powerhouse in your kitchen
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Life Extension Free 2014 Lecture Series
Life Extension's Innovations for 2015
Shanti Albani, N.D., and Crystal Moore, M.S., C.N.S., N.F.P.T.
- Discover how to activate AMPK, the millennial breakthrough in anti-aging
- Powerful solutions to stay one step ahead of the culprits that compromise your immune response
- Address fatigue at its core by igniting your body's energy factory
November 30 - December 3, 2014
Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa, Hawaii
The third International conference of Resveratrol and Health, Resveratrol2014, will take place in Hawaii from November 30th to December 3rd, 2014. This is a scientific conference and the main gathering of the year for the global resveratrol community. Like the previous conferences (2010 in Elsinore, Denmark and 2012 in Leicester, United Kingdom) Resveratrol2014 will once again gather the leading names globally in the area of resveratrol. They will discuss the trends and developments in resveratrol research and product development opportunities with resveratrol and set the scope for the coming years for resveratrol.
Resveratrol2014, hosted by the University of Hilo, Hawaii, will be the third international conference with specific focus on the health effects of resveratrol. The interest has grown steadily since the first conference in 2010 with an increasing number of scientific publications (now more than 6,000 papers). General interest in the compound has also grown dramatically outside of the scientific community. The major focus of this conference will be on the results from the clinical trials of resveratrol. And resveratrol derivatives will be one of the new areas of interest.
For the program and for the Early Bird reduced fee registration, please visit
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Life Extension Free 2014 Lecture Series
The New Sexual Revolution: Stem Cell, Gene Therapy, Tissue Regeneration
Kenneth Janson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Historical evaluation of sexual dysfunction leading to novel therapies
- Newly developed cellular and molecular treatment strategies
- Optimal sexual function equates with optimal physical, cognitive, and psychological well-being
For breaking reports concerning the latest findings in vitamins, nutritional health supplements, health and wellness, and anti aging supplements, you may also wish to visit Life Extension Daily News, your up-to-the-minute source of longevity news coverage. Articles announcing upcoming conventions or summarizing presentations given at recent scientific conferences are included in the selection Life Extension Daily News stories.
Past Life Extension Webinars with Dr Michael Smith