Questions about the LEF.ORG Website
Do you take credit cards?
We accept most major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Any transactions you make are fully guaranteed and insured, and since all the credit information you give us is transmitted by secured and encrypted lines, you don't have to worry about any unauthorized access to your account.
Is it safe to use my credit cards to purchase vitamins online?
Purchasing with a credit card on The Life Extension Foundation Web Site is 100% safe. The LEF site uses a security protocol, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It provides data encryption, server authentication and message integrity.
The LEF site uses a security protocol, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It provides data encryption, server authentication and message integrity.
The purchase area of our site is secure. This means that all information exchange between our server and your computer, including credit card number, name, and address, will be encrypted so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
Shopping with us is safe.
- We store all information we gather from you, such as name, address and credit card numbers in a password protected SQL database. This database resides in a directory on our web server machine NOT accessible via HTTP. This means that it is impossible for a browser to gain access to this directory, let alone break into our database. In addition, credit card numbers stored in our database are encrypted using a 128 bit key.
- We do NOT send credit card numbers and personal information via unsecure email messages. Rather, our Credit Department receives an email with a secure, private and password protected URL which when accessed in secure mode prints your billing information on the browser.
- To protect our shoppers from credit card fraud, Life Extension's shopping cart uses Network Solutions nsProtect’s state-of-the-art data encryption. With the ability to encrypt data at up to 256-bits, nsProtect Secure SSL Certificates convert data into virtually impenetrable code that is safe from hackers and identity thieves. Each nsProtect™ Secure SSL Certificate comes with a relying party guarantee (ranging from $50,000 to $1 million, depending on the type of Certificate) payable to customers whose losses result directly from an online credit card transaction as a result of a mis-issued nsProtect Secure SSL Certificate. These guarantees provide additional assurance to site visitors that their transactions are protected.
Can I pay with a check?
Certainly. You can pay by check or money order. Simply fill out the information on the order form and mail in your check. Your purchases will be shipped as soon as your order is received.
Is the information I give out kept private?
What about orders from outside the U.S.?
Each country has its own guidelines for purchasing and shipping certain products. For more information on which specific rules may affect your purchase, please check out our Shipping Information.
What are my options for shipping?
We offer three major UPS shipping options: UPS Ground, UPS Second Day Air and UPS Overnight (Red label). UPS asks you to allow 7 days for standard Ground shipping which is $5.50. UPS Second Day Air guarantees delivery in two business days for an additional $7.00, or a total of $12.50. UPS Overnight delivers in one business day for an additional $16.00, totaling $21.50. These rates are for U.S. shipping on orders of any amount. Please refer to Shipping Tips for information on international shipping. Orders to post office boxes must use USPS service at $5.50. Once an order has been placed, you can check its status and use the UPS tracking number to follow up on it in the Order History section of the shopping cart. For any other questions about shipping, contact us or call 1-800-678-8989.
How do I find specific vitamins online?
There are many ways to find vitamins online. You can search for vitamins by keywords or browse our vitamins and supplements categories. For an alphabetical listing of all our products, click Products A to Z.
Once I find what I am looking for, how do I buy it?
When you find an item that interests you:
- Click the link that reads "Add To Cart", next to the item description and price.
- This will add the item to your online shopping cart and bring you to a "Your Shopping Cart" page that lists all of the supplements that you have previously selected.
- On the "Your Shopping Cart" page you may change the quantities, after which, you must press the "update quantity" link.
- The "Your Shopping Cart" page will then reload and display the extended, total cost of your order.
- Click on the "checkout" button once you are satisfied with your shoppping cart to complete your order online.
After having submitted your order, you will receive an E-mail Order Confirmation. Of course, all of our products can be purchased through our toll-free ordering number 1-800-544-4440.
What if I need to return something?
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchases. To facilitate this goal, we have adopted a simple, liberal return policy: if you are unsatisfied in any way, return your purchase within 12 months of the purchase date and we will replace the product or credit your account. For further information, contact our customer service department.
Where to send your returned purchases:
Life Extension Northeast Fulfillment
466 Mill Road
Coram, NY 11727
Blood Tests Returns
Please call our Advisory department at 800-226-2370.
How does the Affiliate Program work?
This program allows individuals to earn commissions by selling Life Extension products through their own web sites. As a Life Extension Web Affiliate, you can list and recommend as many different supplements as you like (perhaps ones you use). You earn a commission for all online purchases from a customer referred by your web site. This includes Life Extension's extensive list of anti-aging supplements, vitamins and health-related media. For more details on this exciting opportunity, please refer to the Life Extension Web Affiliate Program.
What is the Life Extension Update Email?
Life Extension Update is an informative ezine, emailed to subscribers every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. The ezine highlights information appearing on Life Extension's award-winning website and carries a lead article not yet covered by Life Extension magazine. Sign up for Life Extension Update.
What is the source of the Life Extension's Daily News articles?
Articles that appear in Life Extension Daily News [italicize] are selected from a news service that offers a variety of current stories derived from media worldwide. Because these articles are copyrighted, Life Extension offers them to the reader in their unedited original form. Life Extension Daily News also features original articles from different areas of Life Extension's website, including "What's Hot" and Life Extension's blog. Information included in Life Extension Daily News is provided as a free service to our website visitors, and does not necessarily represent the opinions of Life Extension, nor are the articles intended to represent an exhaustive source of information on a subject. We trust that you will find the majority of articles published in Life Extension Daily News helpful and interesting.
If you didn't find the answer to your question please contact us.
If you have any other questions regarding the VIP AutoShip, please call Member Care toll-free anytime at 1-800-544-4440.