Life Extension Magazine November 2004
Natural Analgesic Cream Relieves Everday Aches and Pain
By Dave Tuttle
|LE Magazine November 2004|
| Natural Analgesic Cream Relieves Everday Aches and Pain |
By Nelson Wood, DMD, DSc, MS
Many Satisfied Users
Another satisfied consumer is Jim Gabriel, academic director and cofounder of the Academy of Somatic Healing Arts in Atlanta, GA. According to Gabriel, “After four and a half months of using Natural Relief 1222, these are the results: the swollen and calcified region of my second toe that has made me limp for two years is about 75% smaller and the pain is 95% less. The crushed toe joint seems to be remodeling itself. Last week I was able to run a mile for the first time in four years! I am amazed by this and also by its effect on my inflamed cervical discs. The numbness in my right arm is 50% less and recurs less frequently. Both areas seem to continue getting better with time and repeated (two to four times a day) application. Currently, all of the students at my massage therapy school are taught the therapeutic application of Natural Relief 1222 for painful inflammatory conditions. It works!”
Rona Chorman, RN, a nurse at Valley View Hospital in Colorado Springs, CO, first obtained a sample of Natural Relief 1222 at a safety and health conference in Denver. “That evening, I applied the sample to my left knee, which I had split open a year earlier in a biking accident,” she explained. “The achiness and pain from standing all day went away after several applications. I took Natural Relief 1222 back to my hospital-based clinic and gave samples to the nurse practitioner and physician I work with. The nurse practitioner used it on her arthritic back and we now prescribe it to many of our patients with excellent results. We use it mostly with soft tissue and joint problems. We also sent samples to the physical therapy and rehabilitation department, and they have ordered more as well. I am so happy to have discovered this product. Once people try it, they love it. It truly helps to take away or ease aches and pains. We’ve had no complaints of any side effects. We definitely will continue to keep a supply of this product on hand.”
More anecdotal evidence of the product’s effectiveness comes from Esther M. Long, an executive secretary with a car dealership in Daytona Beach, FL. “I work with over 200 employees and perform repetitive tasks, which used to cause me a lot of pain,” she recalled. “This product has been a great relief for the pain I experienced in my neck, wrist, shoulders, and hips. The medicines that physicians have given me have made me very ill and I am not able to take any of them. I am thankful there is a natural remedy to help my condition. I will continue to use this product all the time.”
A New Way to Relieve Pain
1. Davies KJ. Oxidative stress: the paradox of aerobic life. Biochem Soc Symp. 1995;61:1-31.
2. Simopoulos AP. The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;56(8):365-79.
3. Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 essential fatty acids in inflammation and autoimmune diseases. J Am Col Nutr. 2002 Dec;21(6):495-505.
4. Brune K. Safety of anti-inflammatory treatment—new ways of thinking. Rheumatology. 2004 Feb;43(Suppl 1):16-20.
5. Garg ML, Thomson AB, Clandinin MT. Interactions of saturated, n-6 and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids to modulate arachidonic acid metabolism. J Lipid Res. 1990 Feb;31(2):271-77.
6. Dannhardt G, Kiefer W. Cyclooxygenase inhibitors: Current status and future prospects. Eur J Med Chem. 2001 Feb;36(2):109-26.
8. Available at: http://data.widgetworks.com:591/boericke/FMPro?-db=boericke.fp5&-format=record%5fdetail.htm&-lay=browse%20copy&-sortfield=name&-op=cn&Search=tox&-max=20&-recid=33527&-find. Accessed August 26, 2004.
9. Brandon ML. A double-blind placebo-controlled study evaluating the effectiveness of topically applied Natural Relief 1222 in relieving pain and stiffness in subjects with rheumatoid and/or osteoarthritis. June 15, 1998; San Diego, CA.
10. Repicky, P. An all-natural topical analgesic cream for the treatment of pain and stiffness. April 1, 1995; San Diego, Calif.