1. Knoll J. Antiaging compounds: (-)deprenyl (selegeline) and (-)1-(benzofuran-2-yl)-2-propylaminopentane, [(-)BPAP], a selective highly potent enhancer of the impulse propagation mediated release of catecholamin. CNS Drug Rev. 2001 Fall;7(3):317-45.
2. Dalló J, Köles L. Longevity treatment with (-)deprenyl in female rats: effect on copulatory activity and lifespan. Acta Physiol Hung. 1996;84(3):277-8.
3. Kitani K, Kanai S, Carrillo MC, Ivy GO. (-)Deprenyl increases the life span as well as activities of superoxide dismutase and catalase but not of glutathione peroxidase in selective brain regions in Fischer rats. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1994 Jun 30;717:60-71.
4. Freisleben HJ, Lehr F, Fuchs J. Lifespan of immunosuppressed NMRI-mice is increased by deprenyl. J Neural Transm Suppl. 1994; 41:231-6.
5. Knoll J. (-)Deprenyl-medication: A strategy to modulate the age-related decline of the striatal dopaminergic system. J Am Geriatr Soc. August 1992;40(8): 839-47.
6. Magyar K, Knoll J. Selective inhibition of the "B form" of monoamine oxidase. Pol J Pharmacol Pharm. 1977 May-Jun;29(3):233-46.
7. Available at: http://www.lmreview.com/articles/view/an-interview-with-joseph-knoll-md/. Accessed February 8, 2012.
8. Knoll J, Dallo J, Yen TT. Striatal dopamine, sexual activity and lifespan. Longevity of rats treated with (-)deprenyl. Life Sci. 1989;45(6):525-31.
9. Gelowitz DL, Richardson JS, Wishart TB, et al. Chronic L-deprenyl or L-amphetamine: equal cognitive enhancement, unequal MAO inhibition. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1994 Jan;47(1):41-5.
10. Brandeis R, Sapir M, Kapon Y, et al. Improvement of cognitive function by MAO-B inhibitor L-deprenyl in aged rats. 1: Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1991 Jun;39(2):297-304.
11. Available at: http://proliberty.com/observer/20021102.htm. Accessed February 22, 2012.
12. Available at: http://www.iahf.com/free_jay/20001127.html. Accessed February 24, 2012.