Antioxidant Nutrients That Prevent Diseases
Excessive free radical activity is a major cause of degenerative diseases. The ability of antioxidant vitamins and other nutrients to inhibit free radical activity can help to prevent these diseases. There is solid evidence that supplemental antioxidant nutrients can help to prevent atherosclerosis, cancer, arthritis, and other aging-related diseases.
- How To Prevent Breast Cancer
- Megavitamins - The evidence is growing that megadose vitamins can help to prevent diseases and slow premature aging.
- Vitamin A - Antioxidant vitamin necessary for good vision, which has been shown to have a protective effect against cancer.
- Carotenoids - These include Beta-Carotene, Xanthophyll, and other antioxidant nutrients that have been shown to protect against cancer and atherosclerosis.
- B-Complex Vitamins - These include Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B-12, Folic Acid, Biotin, and others that protect against stress, improve stamina, and protect against diseases.
- Vitamin-C - A highly popular antioxidant vitamin that has been shown to have anti-cancer activity and reduce the symptoms of the common cold.
- Vitamin E - Another highly popular antioxidant vitamin that inhibits free radical activity in lipids and has been shown to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Flavonoids And Phytochemicals - Extracts from the fruits and vegetables, the consumption of which have been shown to protect against various types of cancer and atherosclerosis.
- Calcium - An essential mineral needed for strong bones that helps to protect against the age-associated break down in skeletal structure and function.
- Magnesium - An mineral needed for a strong cardiovascular system that helps to protect against heart attacks and strokes.
- Ginkgo Biloba