Life Extension Suggestions
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC): 600 mg one to three times daily with or without food
- Vitamin E: 400 IU with at least 200 mg gamma tocopherol daily with food
- Green tea extract (std. to 98% polyphenols): 725 mg daily with or without food
- Borage seed oil: 1300 – 2600 mg daily with food (providing 299 – 598 mg of GLA)
- S-Adenosyl-Methionine (SAMe): 400 mg two to three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA): 100 – 500 mg daily with food
- Melatonin: 0.3 – 5 mg 30 to 60 minutes before bed
- Gotu Kola: 950 mg two times daily, preferably with food
- Curcumin (as highly absorbed BCM-95®): 400 mg daily with food
- Vitamin D: 5000 – 8000 IU daily; depending on blood levels of 25-OH-vitamin D
In addition, the following blood tests may provide helpful information:
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information container herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.