Life Extension Suggestions
- Creatine: 2 – 5 g daily
- Carnitine: 1000 – 2000 mg daily
- Carnosine: 1500 – 3000 mg daily
- CoQ10 (as ubiquinol): 100 – 300 mg daily
- Shilajit: 100 – 200 mg daily
- Branched-chain amino acids: containing at least 1200 mg L-leucine, 600 mg L-isoleucine, and 600 mg L-valine
- Glutamine: 500 – 1000 mg daily
- Whey protein: consider taking 20 – 80 g whey protein daily. It is most important to consume whey protein before and immediately after your exercise session to make sure adequate protein is available to depleted muscles.
- Plant Protein: 18 g protein from a blend of plants including pea
- Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC): 900 – 1800 mg
- Vitamin D: 5000 – 8000 IU daily; depending upon blood levels of 25-OH-vitamin D
- D-ribose: 5 g, 1 – 3 times daily with food
Also, the following blood tests may provide helpful information.
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Female Comprehensive Hormone Panel
- Male Comprehensive Hormone Panel
- Creatine Kinase
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.