Life Extension Suggestions
Life Extension's Prevention protocols consist of the 12 most important supplements for the average person to take every day to reduce risk of contracting the degenerative diseases of aging.
- Note: The Prevention protocol is for healthy people. Those seeking to treat an existing disease may refer to the many specific disease prevention protocols posted here.
Life Extension's Top 12 Steps for Achieving Ultimate Health
- 1. Supplement your diet with a multivitamin/multinutrient formula
- 2. Ingest plenty of omega-3 fatty acids
- 3. Maintain optimal CoQ10 blood levels
- 4. Optimize your Vitamin D blood levels
- 5. Optimize mitochondrial function
- 6. Restore youthful hormone balance
- 7. Preserve brain function
- 8. Support bone health
- 9A. Maintain healthy prostate function (for men only)
- 9B. Support breast health (for women only)
- 10. Inhibit inflammation with curcumin
- 11. Fill in in the missing gaps with oil-based nutrients (eg, gamma tocopherol and Vitamin K)
- 12. Maintain optimal blood glucose levels
- ** Bonus: Benefit from low dose aspirin therapy
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information container herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.