454 grams powder, Item# 00342
|Units||Non-Members||Members (Not a Member?)|
PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is a natural product that is derived from the peel pith of citrus fruit. It is formulated to:
Pre-Production Research on PectaSol® MCP
This product is called PectaSol-C® to differentiate the improved modification.
PectaSol-C® MCP contains polysaccharide components that researchers have shown shift T cell balance to favor Natural Killer (NK) cell activation.7*
1. Eliaz I, Gaurdino J, Hughes K. The health benefits of modified citrus pectin: in Patil BS, Brodbelt JS, Miller EG, and Turner ND (ed.): Potential health benefits of citrus. ACS Symposium Series 936. Oxford University Press. 2006:199-210.
2. Strum, S, et al. Modified citrus pectin slows PSA doubling time: A pilot clinical trial. International Conference on Diet and Prevention of Cancer. 1999. Tampere, Finland.
3. Guess, BW, et al., Modified citrus pectin (MCP) increases the prostate-specific antigen doubling time in men with prostate cancer: a phase II pilot study. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis, 2003;6(4): 301-4.
4. Azemar, M. et al. Clinical Benefits in patients with advanced solid tumors treated with modified citrus pectin: A prospective pilot study. Clinical Med Oncology 2007;1:73-80.
5. Eliaz, I, Hotchkiss, AT, Fishman, ML, Rode, D. The effect of modified citrus pectin on urinary excretion of toxic elements. Phytotherapy Research 2006;20(10):859-864.
6. Zhao, ZY, Liang, L, Fan,X, Hotchkiss, AT,. Wilk, BJ, Eliaz, E. The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Altern Ther Health Med. 2008:14(4); 34-38.
7. Lim, BO, et al., Effect of dietary pectin on the production of immunoglobulins and cytokines by mesenteric lymph node lymphocytes in mouse colitis induced with dextran sulfate sodium. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem.2003;7(8):1706.
|Dosage and Use|