180 vegetable capsules: Econugenics, Item# 20102
|Units||Non-Members||Members (Not a Member?)|
Unlimited shipments of any supplement. Learn More
PectaClear™ Detox Formula is designed to:
Metal Chelation Properties
Metal Complex Formation
PectaClear™ Detox Formula
A clinical trial to investigate the ability of PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin to decrease mercury burden as measured by DMPS (2,3-dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid) challenge, showed a significant reduction in mercury levels after five to ten months of oral administration of PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin.6,7 A recent study reported that PectaClear significantly decreased lead levels in children (ages 5 to 12) who suffered from severe lead poisoning.8
Awards for PectaClear
1. Braudo, EE., et al., Thermodynamic approach to the selection of polyuronide sequestrants for preventive and medicinal nutrition. Nahrung, 1996:40(4);205-8.
2. Walkinshaw, MD. and Arnott,S. Conformations and interactions of pectins. II. Models for junction zones in pectinic acid and calcium pectate gels. J Mol Biol, 1981:153(4);1075-85.
3. Jodra, Y. and Mijangos, F. Ion exchange selectivities of calcium alginate gels for heavy metals. Water Sci Technol, 2001:43(2); 237-44.
4. Eliaz, I. and Rode, D. The effect of modified citrus pectin on the urinary excretion of toxic elements. in Fifth Annual Conference of Environmental Health Scientists: Nutritional Toxicology and Metabolomics. 2003. Univeristy of California, Davis.
5. Eliaz, I, Hotchkiss, AT, Fishman, ML, Rode, D. The Effect of Modified Citrus Pectin on Urinary Excretion of Toxic Elements. Phytotherapy Research 2006:20(10);859-864.
6. Eliaz, I. Modified citrus pectin decreases the total body burden of mercury: A pilot human clinical trial. 228th ACS National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA in August, 2004.
7. Eliaz, I, Gaurdino, J, Hughes, K. The Health Benefits of Modified Citrus Pectin in Potential Health Benefits of Citrus, ACS Symposium Series 936 Patil, BS, et al. editors. Oxford University Press. 2006. Chapter 15, p. 199-210.
8. Zhao, ZY, Liang, L, Fan,X, Hotchkiss, AT,. Wilk, BJ, Eliaz, E. The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Altern Ther Health Med. 2008:14(4); 34-38.
Pecta-Sol-C® and Algimate® are protected under US Patent Nos. 6,462,029, 6,274,566, and 7,026,302
|Dosage and Use|