Life Extension Suggestions
One or more of the following nutrients before meals can help blunt post-meal glucose surges into the blood and the subsequent reactive hypoglycemia that may follow:
- Fiber: 3 g with 8 – 16 ounces of water or other liquid twice daily with meals
- Prebiotics (as fructooligosaccharides): per label instructions
- Propolmannan: 2000 mg twice daily with 8 – 16 ounces of liquid 30 minutes before meals
- Chromium: 500 – 1000 mcg daily
- Green coffee extract (std. to 50% chlorogenic acid): 200 – 400 mg up to 3 times daily before meals
- White kidney bean extract: 445 mg twice daily before meals
- Seaweed extract: 100 mg, 20-30 minutes before each meal (up to 3 times daily)
- Irvingia gabonensis: 150 mg twice daily
- L-arabinose: 550 mg before sucrose-containing meals
In addition, the following blood tests may provide helpful information:
Disclaimer and Safety Information
This information (and any accompanying material) is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. Anyone who wishes to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with and seek clearance from a physician or other qualified health care professional. Pregnant women in particular should seek the advice of a physician before using any protocol listed on this website. The protocols described on this website are for adults only, unless otherwise specified. Product labels may contain important safety information and the most recent product information provided by the product manufacturers should be carefully reviewed prior to use to verify the dose, administration, and contraindications. National, state, and local laws may vary regarding the use and application of many of the treatments discussed. The reader assumes the risk of any injuries. The authors and publishers, their affiliates and assigns are not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons arising from this protocol and expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
The protocols raise many issues that are subject to change as new data emerge. None of our suggested protocol regimens can guarantee health benefits. The publisher has not performed independent verification of the data contained herein, and expressly disclaim responsibility for any error in literature.